1.13.2010

some recent obsessions

Don't look too closely or you'll notice that all of these photos were taken in the same general location (our family room on the 2nd floor where we have spend a LOT of time these past few chilly days...) Here are halfway-decent pics of Finn and his favorite things of late, along with my vow to start being more interesting.

Monkey slippers. Need I say more?

A balloon. The subject of intense focus for three full days.

And - just when I thought we might have escaped the Elmo bug, it hit! He now only wants to watch Elmo, Elmo, Elmo. I ordered a stuffed Elmo which arrived today and COMPLETELY made Finn's day. Hasn't left his side in an hour.

1 comment:

Pokolodi said...

Cutie Lucy brought her Elmo to music class last week and every kid in there wanted it. I have no idea how Sesame Street created such a kid-magnet, but boy did they!