9.09.2010

orientation

Finn is starting at Montessori in a few weeks. He will be in the two-year-olds' toddler playgroup for four hours a week. As you would imagine, the orientation this week was pretty intense.

Naturally he made a beeline for the sandpile.
So many new trucks to investigate!

The bubble table? Also cool (although organic bubbles are a bit lame.)

I love his expression here.

Hello. My name is FINN.

He wanted to listen to my heart. So sweet.

He had such a good time that when I said it was time to leave, he didn't even look up, just said, "No, I'm fine!" ... needless to say, we were the last to leave. I hope the first week (in 3 weeks!) goes as smoothly.

5 comments:

Penelope said...

wow. that is great. you know that penelope also went to montessori at 2. i think it was really terrific for her. i just still think of him as a baby. where did all of the time go?

Mom of AOCG said...

I love his expression in that one too! Such a charming, sweet boy!!!!!

Cheeky Baby said...

No doubt he will love it! Yay big boy Finn!

Pokolodi said...

Oh my gosh! You have to see my post today.

Yay, Finn! I think he'll be juuuust fine.

tisha_ts said...

He is such a little explorer. SO cute!