5.19.2011

more F and T

Tess is obsessed with her wee Directors' Chair which arrived as her birthday present from the Wagoner 6. It's possible that one day she might walk as the result of her stand-up/sit-down ritual in which this chair is the centerpiece.

Making sure that a majority of eyes are on her.

Yessss! A half-stand. Let the applause commence!

Finn is so sweet to his sister 95% of the time.

He reserves for her the highest of praise. Heard this week: "Tess, you're a good sister." Also, "Tess, you're a good construction worker."

4 comments:

Mom of AOCG said...

A good construction worker? WOW. I must say...that boy can dole out the compliments like nobody's business!!!

Glad she likes the chair! My favorite one year old gift of all time. :) xo

tisha_ts said...

These pics make me smile. Cadyn too is obsessed with tiny tiny chairs.

Mom of AOCG said...

I keep thinking about this and feeling a little sad because I have NEVER been called a good construction worker! ;-)

Cheeky Baby said...

Adorable. Everything is adorable. The children, the directors' chair, the armchair. I love them all.