3.16.2012

more things they say

We talk a lot about food around here, and where it comes from. Maybe too much.

At the store today:
Me: We need to get some bread and honey at Minier's.
Tess: Get local bread.
Me: Yes, we'll get local bread. Here it is.
Tess: Local honey. I want local honey.
Me: Uh... sounds good.

The other funny thing that happens often is when Andrew sings to the kids, in particular this song that goes, "Bluebird, bluebird, fly through my window..."
Andrew: Bluebird, bluebird--
Finn: Sing "Cardinal, cardinal."
Tess: Yeah, sing "Cardinal."
Andrew: Ok. "Cardinal, cardinal, fly through my window..."
Finn: Sing "Bulldozer fly through my window."
Tess: Sing "BACKHOE!"


2 comments:

Mom of AOCG said...

So glad you write these down! So precious!

Shawna said...

These made me laugh. We have many, many original lyrics too.