4.25.2012

outtakes

Last weekend, our friend and photographer Brie Homer opened a new studio in Sayre, PA and did some quick "mini sessions" with Finn (Tess was home sleeping). I'm looking forward to booking a whole session with her for both kids soon, because I think these turned out so well! Finn was very much in the mood to play along.

I was also wondering if when we're in Nebraska this summer, if we could get some photos of all of the cousins and extended cousins if enough of us are there at the same time?? Trip is not yet booked...




4 comments:

tisha_ts said...

Look at handsome, smiley Finn! Brie is really talented. Sad I will miss a potential cousins photo this summer. :(

Penelope said...

She always does a great job... Love em.

Anonymous said...

Handsome little man you have there and Love the birthday party shots of Tess! Can't believe she's 2 already! Would love to do a cousin photo shoot this summer, all of you long distance cousins should line up that trip! Deanna suggested Fun Fest (WR Days) and all of us make a float to ride on!

Deanna said...

I did suggest Fun Fest float but I think I will be too pregnant! I think we will travel to Omaha the first weekend of August.