1.23.2013

weekend trip


We scooted up to Rochester for a quick road trip this weekend and had a great time. This photo was taken at Eastview Mall, which has real stores, unlike our local mall. Tess has a thing for merry-go-rounds so she was pretty much in heaven. Finn is less of a daredevil and prefers to sit on benches. Benches on the merry-go-rounds. Because moving up and down on the horse is too intense. He is a funny kid.

Tess has discovered the art of using the potty to avert naptime. This afternoon she was jumping in her crib yelling, "I need to go POTTY!" So of course I relented and took her to the bathroom, where she had been approximately five minutes before, and ten minutes before that. She asked for some water and said, "I'm going to pretend that I'm a grown up. I'm sitting on the potty. And this is my wine."

Never a dull moment around here!

2 comments:

Shawna said...

LOL. LOL. That Tess!

Finn sounds like he and Noah will get along in the daredevil department. Doesn't it crack you up?!

tisha_ts said...

Haha! Your kids have such great personalities.