2.15.2009

cousins! aunts! uncles!

the grandkids: Massi, Audrey, Finn, Olivia & Claire

Claire shows her affection.

Mick and Sue came from Tampa this weekend to visit all of us, which was great for many reasons but mostly because Finn finally got to meet them and his cousins Audrey (almost 10), Olivia (5) and Claire (20 months). Olivia was totally obsessed with Baby Finn, and Claire followed suit, attempting to smother him with kisses. All of these girls!! I think he was a little over-excited last night because he finally fell asleep at 8 and then woke up at 2, 5 and 7 am!

3 comments:

Pokolodi said...

These pictures have me SO EXCITED about our summer family vacation when Carson will be with all the Harwell cousins. You look like you are having so much fun!

Penelope said...

totally awesome - how fun for all of you guys

Mom of AOCG said...

My favorite part is when I asked Olivia if she wanted to go swimming or walk on the beach with us and she said "No. I'm playing with Baby Finn." And you were nursing him. And she was just standing there....she's my little Mama! :) xo