2.25.2009

still smiling!


It's hard to believe that our month in Miami is drawing to a close! We have had a lot of fun, despite the fact that last week Finn came down with a cold, and now Andrew and I are totally and completely suffering as well (and not in silence, I might add). So the flight home on Friday should be fun, haha. Andrew's dad is flying down here the day Finn and I fly north, and he's driving home with Andrew over the weekend barring any hideous snowstorms. It's amazing how quickly one can forget that snowstorms exist, and I'm sure the converse is true as well. I'm afraid that we'll find out next week.

Anyway, here we are -- the bottom photo was taken this morning. The difference between Finn and his mother is that he is still smiling and upbeat when sick, whereas I walk around moaning and blowing my nose and sneezing -- yes, it's really pleasant. As you can see he has been adapting quite well to the addition of solid foods to his diet ;)

2 comments:

Pokolodi said...

What a CHUB! Oh my goodness he is the cutest Buddha baby I've ever seen! I can't wait to see those rolls in person!

Pokolodi said...

Oh--and YOU look gorgeous!