2.28.2010

34 wks

Feet? Oh, fee-ee-eet. Feet! I know you're down there somewhere. Oh, ok. I see you.

What with all of the excitement that goes along with chasing Finn around all day I've been neglecting to update this blog about the baby girl set to arrive in 6+ weeks. All of a sudden it went from feeling like "really far away" to "just around the corner" ... good thing I'm a fairly organized person so all that's left to do is hmm, let's see. Find a pediatrician, decorate the nursery, buy a new infant carrier, finish organizing Finn's room, go through all of his old clothes to figure out which ones are gender-neutral ... and all of this needs to happen during the two hours that he's asleep each afternoon or after he goes to bed. No problemo!!

I'm now seeing the midwife in Elmira every two weeks and then every week for the last four leading up to my due date. I'm getting a little bit concerned that she'll decide to arrive on April 15 which would be a slightly inauspicious birthday (at least in the US) but hey, there's no point in fretting about things that are out of our control.

I hear the little monkey waking from his nap so will go bundle him up and try to get some good photos of him playing in the snow.

2 comments:

Pokolodi said...

Once again, you have one grandmother living in your house and another grandmother just minutes away. Delegate, woman! Delegate!

tisha_ts said...

Love the photo! Can't believe the time has gone so fast.