3.15.2011

playing together

Thank heaven the kids have started amusing each other.

The funniest person in the world is her brother.
And every morning he can hardly wait to see her.

On this day, however - all she really wanted was his tractor.
Finn loves this particular tractor because it has "duals."

"Maybe if I just grab it, he won't even notice."

"Unnh! I almost have it!"

"Oh well, this little plastic present is cool."

"I will get that tractor.
Did I mention that ALL of my top teeth are coming in?"

It's good that Tess is learning to stand up for herself.

In the end, I'm just happy that they love each other.

5 comments:

Pokolodi said...

Isn't it a nice turning point?

They are really starting to look alike!

Anonymous said...

Love how sweet and innocent each photo is! What cuties you have. Hey, did you ever get the tractors I mailed you? Would have been over a year ago...I thought at one time you said No and was just wondering just maybe that they showed.

tisha_ts said...

Such sweet pictures! They look SO much alike. Every time I see a pic of Tess I have an overwhelming urge to fly to NY just to pinch those delicious cheeks :)

Mom of AOCG said...

So cute! Love the picture story and captions!

That first picture of Finn...no wondering who you were sleeping with the night Finn was conceived. Holy Andrew Barber Batman!!!!! :) xo

Shawna said...

I love these photos. Enjoy how sweet they are. Unfortunately the sibling bickering started much too early in our house. Truly best friends and bitter enemies all in one.