8.29.2013

school is starting

Next Wednesday, Finn starts his last year at Montessori before heading to our neighborhood public school. We love his preschool and are happy that he'll be there for one more year. Also, he'll be right "next door" to Tess's classroom as she starts every-morning school for the first year (they do a phase-in so she begins a week after Finn). He will go every day until 2 and she will go every day until 11:30. I'm having a REALLYHARDTIME thinking about her in school every day. A really hard time!

[Keep in mind that I'm sure it will be really easy to get used to, working Monday through Wednesday and having my Thursday mornings free for yoga! And Friday mornings free for whatever! But right now I'm really sad!]

In the meantime, there's this.

Me: What am I going to do when you're in school every single morning?
Tess: Don't worry, Mommy. I'll come back to you!

Could you die? And then she offered up an eskimo kiss. Sublime and throat-lumpy at the same time.


1 comment:

Mom of AOCG said...

She's the sweetest girl and I understand why you would miss her! so glad she is coming back to you! xoxo