9.01.2013

small differences

The kids usually take a bath together right before bedtime. Sometimes on days when we've been outside and my feet could use a little rinse I ask for an "express pedicure" meaning that they splash my feet and pretend to paint my nails.

Every time I try and pay Tess, she says, "No, Mommy--it's free!"

Every time I pay Finn, he says something like, "That will be FOUR HUNDRED DOLLARS." And then I say, "More like FORTY! And that's for a really nice pedicure." And he will respond, "Give me two hundred dollars or else I'm rinsing off your nail polish. Now leave."

I wonder which one of them will end up running his or her own business?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha ha you can buy a scraper any where in the world for $281. Sell a few skyscrapers and you will be up to your ankles in p pedicures! Heard from Finn when PApa was dumping stones in our driveway. Not the pedicure part. The scraper part.

tisha_ts said...

OMG, can we switch kids for a week just so I can hear their hilarious life perspectives in person?