11.07.2008

3 months!



YES WE CAN!

Somewhat surprisingly, I am able to post this morning because Finn is napping! I put him in his crib to watch his mobile as I usually do before my shower, and 20 minute later he was asleep. I've read that the morning nap for many babies begins to develop between 3-4 months of age and seeing as how today he is EXACTLY 3 months old, well. Let's just say that it would be pretty nice if that morning nap were to develop. Although I'm always so happy to see his little face when naptime is over. (By the way - where did that three months go?!)

I wasn't on the ball in time to find a "My Mama is for Obama" onesie so instead Finn is wearing this adorable turtle top that showcases his outstanding cheeks and chins. For my birthday yesterday, Finn slept until 7:30 with only one minor interruption, which was a pretty great present. Last night the three of us we went to Archie Moore's for pub food and beer, which was just right.

5 comments:

Pokolodi said...

This big birthday just made me visit Poki's Blog to remind myself of what Carson was doing around 3 months. You have the BEST month ahead of you! That was when Carson really started doing stuff--like laughing out loud. Or is Finn already doing that? You should hope over to my blog and look at September and October of 2007 to see what you have to look forward to. So fun!

s.cuda said...

glad you got some pub love!!! Kisses from Aunt Cuda - I'm SURE i can find you an Obama onesie out here if you need one!

Penelope said...

I hope you don't take this the wrong way but 3 months old is way more exciting than, what was it, 36? Happy birthday to you both and, I agree with Val, the best is yet to come...including real naps!

Mom of AOCG said...

Yes he can get on a napping schedule! :) xoxo

kate said...

Those cheeks! Those eyes! Those chins! Congrats to you Nico, he is fattening up supremely well. All that BFing is really paying off. :)