11.12.2008

tummy time ... maybe another time


If Finn could talk, I'm quite certain that he'd have been telling me that he wasn't so much in the mood for tummy time today. Not that he ever likes it, but today was a little different in that he wasn't even protesting, but he laid on his stomach almost amused! As if to say, keep watching lady. Someday I'll try and roll over but it won't be this day. (We'll keep trying.)

Spotted this afternoon: Finn. Sleeping. In his crib. When? Right about the time that we are supposed to go to Target. I'm actually only leaving the house due to an emergency need for french onion chip dip. I know - gross.

The good news: he's 2 for 3 as far as napping this week. Progress!

2 comments:

Pokolodi said...

Wow! Yay Finn! He's going to be a regular napper before you know it and you won't even remember when he stayed awake all day long. I know...hard to believe huh? But it'll happen.

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure which I'd rather have. A baby who never naps or a baby who wakes up throughout the night to eat like a newborn. Adam has been nightwaking every 3 hours and was up at 5:30AM for the day today. I want Finn!