11.03.2008

finn & quinn

Today we went to visit my friend Robin and her baby girl, Quinn, who was born 2 weeks after Finn. We had a little photo shoot, which was totally adorable.

Finn seems to be back to his almost-normal self after a rough few days of not-such-great sleeping and a LOT of eating. I think he gained a whole pound last week and am guessing that he's up to 14 lbs. We have another dr's appointment next week so I'll be curious to see how much he's grown this month.

For more photos of these two, click here!

2 comments:

Penelope said...

Finn gets cuter everyday...seriously!

Pokolodi said...

Oh, Quinn and Finn! Come on--they were totally meant to be the next Carson and Scarlett.

I would love to see Robin! I haven't seen her since she was barely even showing with Quinn.

And Marna is right--Finn absolutely gets cuter and cuter every day. I feel so sorry for all the other babies in the world. How can they possibly compete? And now with Finn and Quinn together? Fahgettaboudit!