1.05.2009

jumparooooo!

This is my first attempt at iMovie! Apologies that I have a lot to figure out, but in the meantime, Finn's expressions in this little video are cutie cute.

We're thinking that he'll be rolling over by the end of this week - he's certainly trying. Also, still working on cutting those teeth. Also, eating lots of rice cereal. LOTS going on in the world of Finn. He has taken two naps per day lately thanks too all of this rice cereal-eating and jumparoo-jumping. It's like a routine is maybe settling in at 5 months, just like you all told me would happen...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

sooo cute. that thing is crazy addictive. you gotta pry your baby out of it!

Fleur said...

It's so true. He'll be rubbing both eyes and almost falling asleep while jumping and I still have to convince him that it's time to stop!

Auntie Ann said...

I will have to check and see if Alaina and Julia's out grown tap shoes are available...it could add a whole new dimension!!! One has to feel happy while watching that...

Siobhan said...

I love how about a minute into it he seems to realize, "Holy moley. It's ME! I'M MAKING IT BOUNCE! I'm going to do this FOREVER!"

Anonymous said...

Who's having more fun...Nico or Finn?

Pokolodi said...

He's really go it down! And I think you made the right choice with the rainforest jumper. Carson's baby einstein one had tight springs--Finn's getting far more air than Carson ever did!