6.23.2009

i'll take thirds

Finn took a long nap after swimming this morning so I had time to catch up on my baby food-making. His lunch was huge. The remains (clockwise from upper left) of: shepherd's pie, apricots/strawberries/lemon zest/yogurt, sweet potatoes with cottage cheese, and creamed spinach. Yes, he ate it all.

Previously, when people would ask me, "Is there anything Finn doesn't eat?" ... I'd say "well, he doesn't love spinach." But I guess if you add enough cream and Parmesan cheese to anything, he will actually eat it. He had 3 servings of spinach today, and in between bites would raise his arms to show me how big he is. Sooooo big!!

2 comments:

kate said...

He's no fool! Cream and Parmesan cheese are like, DELICIOUS. I'm gonna have to try feeding that same concoction to Lil.

Mom of AOCG said...

OMG. You make your baby food? I'm such a failure compared to you. xo