6.29.2009

baby pool!!

For those who were worried that Finn's floating classes might scar him for life (including me), rendering him one of those kids who never voluntarily goes into a body of water, you'll be happy to know that we went to the lawn club today and he got in ... AND he loved it! None of that sad faced-screaming that I endure while he's at his lessons! I started by just getting his feet wet and letting him splash. So far, so good. Then I decided to bite the bullet and put on his swim diaper an get in with him. It was great! All of a sudden a half hour went by and although he wasn't showing signs of wanting to get out, I decided not to push my luck and come home so that we could nap - which we did. I'm now really looking forward to going back as much as possible over the next few months. Hooray for the baby pool.

2 comments:

Pokolodi said...

And I'm looking forward to going with you...hint hint.

Auntie Ann said...

Am trying to figure out why you had to wear a swimmie!!! Just kidding!!!! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend and next week...Will be happy to sit if you need me. Maybe and adult dinner out...