9.07.2009

whirlwind weekend

We got home at 1:00 this morning from a fun and busy weekend in Miami. We celebrated my dad's 70th birthday with our family and then on Sunday morning, baptized Finn and his cousin Baby Enzo at a really lovely ceremony at the church where Katy and Dario were married. This is a short post with a lot of photos because it's almost 8 pm and I have to go to bed.

Finn is thinking, "surely you are joking if you think
I'm sleeping in this crib while you're both over there in that fluffy king-sized bed."

Katy, me and Baby Enzo (clearly thrilled to meet me)

Finn's pre-baptism bath in the hotel sink

At the ceremony (better photos to come)

Finn is wearing a beautiful linen outfit that Grandma Barber sewed for him.
Auntie Ann stitched a Celtic cross on the front. We'll have it for generations!

Dad with his six grandchildren
(Massi, Finn, Enzo, Audrey, Olivia and Claire on the floor).

I love this pic of Massi with Finn, Dad, Enzo and Claire!

3 comments:

Mom of AOCG said...

Love the pics! Such a fun, fun weekend! It felt like a true vacation which you don't always feel....especially when you have the combo of 1. Family event 2. Pregnant 3. Three children!

:)

Grandma Barber and Auntie Ann....that baptismal outfit was PRECIOUS! Just beautiful!

So great to see the Finn-Man again! :) Oh and you too, Andrew and Nico! ;-)

Pokolodi said...

How fun! I can't wait to see more pictures of his beautiful outfit. And I love your haircut! Did I miss that when I saw you last week??

Penelope said...

great pic of the three of you and gorgeous outfit...I'm glad you got there and back in one piece.