9.30.2009

fall shoes


Today the temperature was only in the high 50s so I decided it was time to buy Finn some real shoes, even though he's not exactly in desperate need of them just yet. We know that soon he will be walking around like crazy without holding someone's hand, even if that's a few weeks away. Anyway, we went to Urban Baby and found these very adorable navy blue and orange shoes. They look quite orthopedic in the photo but in person, I swear they are cute. He seems to enjoy practicing his walks in them, especially while holding the largest sweet potato he can find. And Grandma's hand.

6 comments:

Mom of AOCG said...

He looks so proud and grown up with his shoulders thrown back in that first photo. I could eat him up. :)

tisha_ts said...

What a big boy! And those shoes are adorable.

Cheeky Baby said...

He is too cute. Seriously. And so are those shoes. See Kai Run's I presume? Those were Scarlett's first shoes too. They rock. (And sometimes their website has a huge sale...I'll let you know when that happens)

Pokolodi said...

See Kai Run Shoes are the BEST!!! Especially for new walkers. They are super soft and have nice, flexible soles. I actually just got Carson a pair in a size 9--the largest size they make. It was a bittersweet purchase. Thank goodness I have another baby coming...

Pokolodi said...

ps
I love the sweet potato! Why do we spend money on toys?

Penelope said...

SO cute and he will need them.