10.11.2009

vocab


"Look at the camera at the same time? Never! Ba hahahaha!"

We saw Quinn and her mom Robin on Friday, which was fun for Finn because Quinn has really good toys. They are beginning to interact, which was really cute, but impossible to photograph.

Anyway, I realized that I hadn't posted in a week. Eek! Sorry about that.

Finn has started trying to communicate with a variety of words, most of which start with the letter B.

Ba! = Banana
Ba = Ball
Boona = Balloon

Those are the big 3. Then there is bo for box, boo for book, bah for blanket, do for dog (or woof), and this morning he seemed to say gah for giraffe. In addition to the basics like mama, dada, oma (Grandma) and papa (Grandpa). Granddad and Nana, I'm sure he'll have names for you too the next time he sees each of you.

2 comments:

Mom of AOCG said...

I'll take "Soup" for Aunt Sue. Stefanie's oldest called me that and that's what Claire says is my name when asked. :)

Cheeky Baby said...

Awww..."Ba" for ball and "da" for dog were Scarlett's first words too. My heart melted a bit reading this post...especially because now she's telling me to leave her alone and that she's not a baby anymore - she's a big girl. Sob. (Watch out...that's right around the corner!)