1.27.2011

new apartment

This dispatch just arrived from Finn's grandparents in Waverly and cracked me right up.

We picked Finn up from school this morning and brought him here to stay overnight. He remembered that Stan and I had been working on the apartment and he wanted to see it. We finished it up Monday, so I took him up to see the progress since he saw it last week. According to Finn, he thinks he can finish the place off while living there – and tried to demonstrate his knowledge of tools as you will see in the picture. He even figured he could use all of Papa’s and Uncle Bob’s tools (note the name in the picture – I had to tell him what it is for after his usual ‘what this do?’). And according to him, the kitchen could wait until last since Mimi lives right next door and just loves to cook for him.

1 comment:

Caryn said...

Boys and their tools! I wish we could just bottle up that confidence and logic and save it for their teenage years! He's just too cute!