2.25.2011

the bear

Tess has a bear-shaped nightlight in her room. It has an LED bulb and keeps her company during her naps and at night. Before I put her down in her crib we always say good night to "the bear" because she totally adores it. I think partially because the bear sort of looks like Tess. Little button nose, wide open eyes and soft, round cheeks.

She gives bear a little drooly kiss.

Today she wasn't really into her nap.
It was more entertaining to look at the snow fall.
And more snow fall. And yet more snow fall.

She's getting so big... which makes me simultaneously happy and sappy.
My goal for the weekend is to film her waving "hi!" or "bye!"

4 comments:

Sonya said...

Agreed on the happy and sappyness of your little one growing up, I feel the same way. Its such joy and at the same time you know these days will be gone before we know it. When I was watching the boys play the other day I was thinking that in a few years they'll be able to play without my watchfull eye. I wonder if they will
'let me' sit and watch them when they get older and are more independent.

Pokolodi said...

I feel your pain. Raleigh will be 1 in a matter of days!

And p.s. He has the ame bear night light!!

Shawna said...

How sweet. She is looking gorgeous as ever.

tisha_ts said...

Very sweet! I still can't get over her scrumptious cheeks :)