9.24.2008

a good dream

I'm sure that most babies smile while they're napping but still, is it possible to see too many photos of a contented baby? I think not.

Although he has an attentive Grandma here to watch him, these little catnaps still give me an opportunity to catch up phone calls to the fraud departments of the credit card companies that keep calling, as some awesome girl in Queens stole my social security number and is trying to open up accounts under my name. Andrew is eventually going to take her down, but in the meantime I'm learning all about which companies are better about preventing fraud than others; namely, Target and Apple are very vigilant whereas Capital One will give a credit card to just anyone. Really! They will. Even during a credit crunch.

We're going to take a walk now since it's maybe the last nice day of the week...

4 comments:

s.cuda said...

That baby is gorgeous. Dreaming of his activity mat, no doubt. Are you drinking pumpkin spiced lattes in the leaves?

Anonymous said...

dotagFinn gets sweeter and sweeter each picture which is not an easy task. I am sure it going to be hard for Grandma to leave him even for only a week!!! This blog is wonderful for us out-of-towners that are so glad to have him in our lives!!! Maybe one of these days I will get a name...Aunt Colleen works for now. (PS. Grandpa is on the way. He was at the post office around 10:00) Save some smiles.

Pokolodi said...

For all of you out-of-towners who haven't yet seen Mr. Finn, let me just tell you: He is even cuter in person!
You didn't think it was possible, did you?
Sweet dreams, Finn.

Anonymous said...

It is NOT possible to see too many cute photos of that cute, content boy! I want to see him person though!!!!!!