4.16.2009

april fun

I was sooo happy that Karen came up from nyc this week to visit. It was wonderful to catch up in person!

Finn has been in great spirits this week despite the tooth-that-refuses-to-poke-thru. Poor little guy wakes up holding his gums and crying but after a few seconds of being held (+teething tablets, homeopathic cold medicine that doesn't work but apparently tastes delicious, or motrin) is back to his smiling self. Those of you who have been reading this blog for a while may remember that I've been waiting for him to get this tooth for about oh, 5 months now. So ... still waiting.

1 comment:

Pokolodi said...

I forgot to mention this on the phone this morning, but I thought the best thing for Carson's teething pain was a frozen wash cloth. You may have already heard about that one...but it's great because I think it's easier to get in their mouths than those huge teething toys. Try it!