4.19.2009

swings!



We hit the baby swings in East Rock Park yesterday as it was 70 degrees and really feeling like spring! I'd say it was a mild success as Finn isn't big enough to fill out a swing and therefore didn't get quite as much enjoyment as last time, when I remembered to take a blanket for him to sit on. Regardless, it was fun to see him gliding through the air. We also brought some bubbles purchased last weekend at Cracker Barrel, and they were also a bust, reinforcing my theory that everything about Cracker Barrel is of mediocre quality.

The bottom photo is posted only because I finally bit the bullet and cut about 6" of hair off this week, and it looks so much better. You may not be able to tell here, but trust me.

2 comments:

Penelope said...

You didn't mention Cracker Barrel did you? Ooohh, one of our favs...strangely enough. Go bottle caps!

s.cuda said...

ah you look skinny girl! And i like your new hairdo!