3.10.2010

organizing

Bottles in one spot, bowls in another.

It's pretty common for toddlers this age to sort and stack their favorite objects but it still amazes me to watch Finn - his preferred media right now are his blocks (he loves to "build" cars and tractors) and the tupperware/Finn drawer, which he unloads and organizes on the kitchen floor pretty much every morning while I'm making breakfast. Then he'll carry some stuff over to HIS kitchen and stack over there too. One of these days we're going to work on putting everything away, but for now he is providing our daily quotient of amusement.

2 comments:

Shawna said...

Noah has always been into organizing things too but these photos of Finn really crack me up. I just can't get over his bottle fascination.

tisha_ts said...

I love Finn's organization skills. AND his cool PJs ;)