3.20.2010

saturday in the park

McKinney Park is a very cute playground not far from our house that we ventured to this morning for some serious sliding-down-slides and leaf-picking-off-the-ground activity. It was so much fun to run around (or waddle, as the case may be for certain parties) and enjoy the 60-degree weather!!

Checking out the equipment.

Methodically examining each leaf.

It's very important to pick up the perfect leaf.

Posing with Dada (in his vintage Norwich t-shirt,
the same one Dada wore approx. 35 years ago!)

4 comments:

Mom of AOCG said...

I think that third picture of him examining each leaf is nearly my favorite picture of him ever. So, so, so very cute! Those shirts look like the Wagoner Family Reunion t-shirts! :) I'll save you one of my girls'.

Mom of AOCG said...

Oh and you need to change the title of your blog. :) Been meaning to mention it.

Shawna said...

I love that he is wearing one of Andrew's old shirts, so cool.

tisha_ts said...

l.o.v.e. these photos. I agree with Sue, the third one is just the right amount of Finn cheekiness, cute head, sqeezeable arms, and great coloring all around. And a vintage t-shirt...awesome, why didn't my parents save anything like that? Glad you enjoyed the day!