3.23.2010

cookie good




On Sunday afternoon we went to a Jewish Food Festival in Elmira, mostly because my mom said she'd have felt bad if they'd have gone to all the trouble and nobody had shown up. Well, rest easy because the place was packed with people, a high percentage of which were older women fawning over Finn. Bonus: It's not so easy to find delicious matzoh ball soup in the middle of March, but they had several vats. As you can see from the photos above, Finn really enjoyed his hamantaschen (at least I think that's what it was; all cookies are chia to him) and ate a couple of them as well as some potato latkes with applesauce before zonking out in the car on the way home.

Oh, and on the baby front - 4 more weeks, but I think she wants out.

3 comments:

Shawna said...

Who doesn't love a cookie? So cute.

Mom of AOCG said...

Of course she wants out! She wants to be blogged about with pictures so her Aunt Sue can see her! :)

Auntie Ann said...

OK, Nico, You had to mention hamantaschen! Now I have to attempt to make some or drive to Montgomery, NY and get them from that wonderful bakery. I suppose that shortbread cookies won't be favorites anymore!!! I will let you know when I get back!!!ex