3.18.2009

a few of my favorite things

let's see ... there's my monkey and my photo book (note photo) and my dino
and my cradle and my comfy outfit with feet ...

... and my mesh feeder.

We went to Trader Joe's yesterday and I decided to spend a small fortune on dried fruit thinking that since Finn loves the mango so much, that perhaps he would also enjoy some dried bing cherries or apricots. Not so much. I put a fruity-combo in his mesh feeder and he just threw it on the ground. So I put in some apricot and mango ... still no luck. This morning I gave up and put only the mango back in, and he devoured it. Perhaps we will try peaches or prunes tomorrow - I'll keep you posted.

ps. Finn wore his little Irish onesie and sweater to TJ's yesterday and he was very popular.

4 comments:

Pokolodi said...

I'm a little offended that you forgot to mention me as one of Finn's favorite things...

Caryn said...

I bought a mesh feeder for Cooper after seeing how much Finn loves it!

Sandshark said...

Too cute! Ollie met a Finn yesterday at the Park Slope Barnes and Noble. And he has the same monkey. And I bought him a mesh feeder after seeing Finn's video. Can't wait til the boys meet. Will be a collision of chubby cheeks!!

Penelope said...

I keep saying it but he is so cute. We could use the fruit over here if you give up on it. Penelope loves it.