3.12.2009

new stats


Finn had another checkup yesterday, during which we had to get caught up on a few shots. I realized that it's good to take him to the pediatrician when he's a little on the tired and cranky side, as it's a lot easier to see him get shots when he's already crying. Still not fun, but it's getting easier...

After all of the unsolicited comments from just about everyone about how big Finn is (doesn't bother me, just made me wonder if I was feeding him too much oatmeal and dried mango?), I was pleasantly surprised to see that he only weighs 18 pounds, 2 oz, putting him solidly in the 50th percentile. His length at 27" is also 50th. His HEAD on the other hand is closer to the 80th percentile! So he's a very healthy - and solid - little guy.

1 comment:

Mom of AOCG said...

He is PERFECT. Don't you worry about the comments! We just like stats. :)

With that kudos out of the way....I'll tell you that Audrey was 18 pounds 1 ounce at her 1st birthday.....but who wants a skinny boy? :)