3.01.2009

our travel story (briefly)

First off, I apologize that there's no picture of Finn to accompany this post. Finn and I flew into Binghamton on Friday and planned to stay with Grandma Barber til today, when we were going to drive to New Haven. Andrew and his dad left Miami yesterday morning and mostly because of the weather, have decided to come here (to Waverly) instead of New Haven. So our new plan is to hang out here for a couple more days until this snowstorm passes through the northeast. Hopefully by then we'll also be cured of the plague. Poor Finn seems better one day and then for example, this morning, wakes up very congested and coughing a lot. So sad :(

Tomorrow I'll be back online with the fun stuff - pictures! I left my camera cable in the car, which god willing will arrive here by 9 pm tonight.

Happy 1st day of March!

No comments: