5.05.2009

healthy appetite

I didn't have the perfect photo for today, although this one kind of says it all. It demonstrates Finn's assumed position upon arrival in the high chair: arms out, ready to flutter his fingers and receive his three courses of food, eyes wide open wondering what is next. I cannot believe the amount of food this baby can put away! This morning I pureed 1/3 bag of corn as well as some "summer savory" (leeks, tomato, potato, corn and parsley). He has already eaten almost all of the corn. And the summer savory ... wow. I gave him 2 cubes at lunch, which he devoured and wanted more. I gave him 2 more cubes and he was still upset when it was gone! It amazes me that he's so long and lean. Now that he's finally napping on a full tummy I'm going to figure out what's left in the kitchen for me to eat.

1 comment:

Caryn said...

I love it! Although I am a bit afraid of future grocery trips....