5.09.2009

lunch date

Finn waiting at our table as if it's the most natural thing in the world.

This is his "Godfather" expression. It's pretty spot-on.

Finn and Jillian were like the prom king & queen...

...or the stars of a Ralph Lauren ad.

Yesterday I went to lunch with my friends Marla, Annie, Michelle (also new moms), and we had such a good time. It was great to get out and try a new place while celebrating our first Mothers Day. Finn and Jillian were so good, too! I'm already looking for another reason to go back.

Yesterday I left Finn in the living room sitting up and came back in to find him on his tummy, pushing up and trying to scooch again. I'm theorizing that he's been eating so much in order to build up strength to start moving, but he might just love food.

No comments: