5.14.2009

how to eat watermelon

If you are a baby and you would like to eat some watermelon indoors, this is our recommended course of action.

First, you need a professional watermelon-eating apparatus, such as the mesh feeder shown.

Second, you need a watermelon-eating outfit such as the long-sleeved bib Finn is wearing here.

Please note that even with these mechanisms in place, the watermelon juice will still manage to find its way to the cloth high chair seat, every surface inch of the high chair itself, and the floor surrounding said high chair. But it is totally worth the mess because watermelon is DELICIOUS!

3 comments:

Pokolodi said...

Cute Cute Cute! And watermelon is really high in antioxidants too! I know because I was actually worried about Carson ONLY eating watermelon for the entire summer last year, so I did a little research to ease my mind. :)

I love the blog makeover! It is so fun!

Caryn said...

I laughed out loud :) Can't wait to try this with Cooper.

Auntie Ann said...

You forgot to mention that you moved the high chair to the kitchen and off the rug!! It almost makes me want to try watermelon again...just kidding...