7.18.2009

trip highlights

A few more photos from our trip to Waverly last week ... we had a great time.

Ella and Finn in the warm and delightful baby pool.

Ella and Finn, so cute together.

Finn went with Grandpa to watch cousin Paul moving the barn.

Really. Paul was helping Uncle Jeff move a BARN.
We have video of this that I need to post.

Ella at the Farmland Animal Park.
Finn was super tired that day but he enjoyed the pygmy goat.

We got super close to the baby bunnies, which are just to the right of that tree.

Finn loves it when Grandma plays piano.
He is really good at helping with the pedals.

While Grandpa was on a conference call, Finn practiced standing up some more.

3 comments:

sKimski said...

I love the one of him playing the pedals on the piano!

Cheeky Baby said...

The picture of him pointing is hilarious. All I see is the "Stripes" movie poster. Finn cracks me up.

Mom of AOCG said...

I love the ones of him under the piano and him standing. His cute little legs make me smile.