8.13.2010

sibs

Talk about turning a corner. I'm so relieved that Finn has recently become more interested in Tess, and less interested in knocking her over the head. He's really cute with her, always wanting FINN HOLD TESS or standing in front of her waving (HI TESS! HI MISS TESS!) or like this morning, while she was in her bouncy seat, grabbing her feet (YOU READY TO GET OUT, TESS?) and yes, I'm typing in caps because that is the volume in which he speaks to her.

Tess does appear to know who he is because from the time she's been able to focus, she's been eyeing him warily - part self-defense, part interest, I'm guessing. And now when she sees him she smiles so I'm hoping this peace lasts for a while...

4 comments:

Mom of AOCG said...

I'm glad! I assure you that she knows who he is and will think he's the FUNNIEST person around!

There is no one funnier than Claire for Gigi. Oh how she lights up and laughs when Claire is around. And Claire gets right in her "grill" (as Mick says). Sisters are FUNNY! (And brothers too!!!) xo

Pokolodi said...

It is a relief, isn't it? I felt the same way when Carson started paying more attention to Raleigh. In fact, things are so good now that I can ask Carson to entertain Raleigh while I'm fixing lunch and he'll sing to him or shake a toy for him. It's awesome. Raleigh is sooo in love with him.

tisha_ts said...

Oh, that is such good news. And could that last photo of them together BE any cuter?!

Sonya said...

Bryce was the same way with Grady always keeping an eye on him and like you said 'in self-defense' perhaps. Grady used to bop Bryce on the head when he was littler too I think its just a curiousity thing but who really knows. Now that Bryce is mobile and can defend himself. Grady is less of an instigator and little man took over that role. Bryce is officially known as 'the quiet instigator' at our house. He knows just what to do to get at Grady without getting in to trouble. And so it begins I suppose...