11.01.2010

all the way from san francisco!

My best girl Sara was here visiting last week and meeting Finn and Tess - the last time we saw each other was when I visited her in CA when 5 months pregnant with Finn! We had a great couple of days and hope that she comes back to visit at least once a year (ie., holidays, bring your mom, etc).

Tess on her best behavior during our wine tasting trip.

Sara, Tess, cornucopia, me at Castle Grisch.

Andrew and I celebrated our third anniversary on October 20!

6 comments:

Karen said...

This picture of you and Andrew is so beautiful! You guys are aging well . . . just like all the delicious wines I hope you tasted with Sara :)

So loved seeing all of you last month, and can't wait to see you again soon for more time. Lurve.

Penelope said...

Wow. Gorgeous picture of the two of you!

Shawna said...

What a great photo of you and Andrew. Congratulations!

Mom of AOCG said...

What gorgeous, gorgeous photos! All of them, but especially the one of you and Andrew! Happy Anniversary!!!! I'm sorry we missed it! Such love! Three years and two kiddos! :) WOW!!!!

I'm so glad you and Sara were able to see each other again and she could meet your adorable kids and see you in your new role you do so well as their Mama! xo

tisha_ts said...

Congrats on three years Nico and Andrew! Amazing photo of you two!!!

s.cuda said...

OMG i made the blog! (kidding but you know I love to see my name in lights!)... t'was an awesome trip and I was lucky to be there for the Anniversary! Magic times! And Nico is an amazing Mom, I agree. xo