11.29.2010

three monkeys

After giving Tess a bath, I just walked into the tv room and found Finn sitting in front of my computer, saying "I'm trying to get online." He was looking for the 10-minute youtube video of garbage trucks that we watch every day and frankly I'm surprised that he didn't find it. As I'm not looking to encourage my toddler to use my macbook unsupervised, I decided to distract him by posting here ...

SOOO, we have many cute Thanksgiving photos that I'm still going through, and here's one of my favorite photos of Enzo, Finn and Massi from their bath on Friday night. Their expressions betray the energy required to play for 72 straight hours. More to come tomorrow if all goes well!

3 comments:

tisha_ts said...

Cute! I can imagine the chaos if it is anything like when Gracie, Taylon, and Grady get together :) So glad you got to spend Thanksgiving with Katy and fam!

Shawna said...

What a cute picture. How fun to have the cousins together.

Mom of AOCG said...

Adorable!