8.15.2009

it's hot, but this chair helps

"All I need is this chair, and this camera case."

"It says my name, you see. It's mine."

Learning to climb on and off.

Finn and I have a deal on these hot days where he gets to hang out in the apartment in his diaper as long as he takes two naps a day. Well, that was the deal today, anyway. SO HOT. Thankfully we got out to the pool for a nice long baby-swim, and while we were home, Finn was really getting psyched about his new chair from G&G. I'll say "F-I-N-N FINN!" and he points to his name and smiles. I swear, he knows he's one lucky kid.

2 comments:

Auntie Ann said...

DON'T GIVE HIM THE REMOTE!!! You will get so tired of the kid's programming if he learns those channels!!! I can see it now.
I bet he will fastforward the commercials. Love, Auntie Ann

Cheeky Baby said...

That is one of the cutest toddler chairs I've ever seen, accompanied by one of the cutest toddlers I've ever seen. Is it Pottery Barn (the chair, not the toddler)?
And thank you for quoting The Jerk. I love that movie and am ecstatic to be given a reason to think about it.