8.10.2009

turning one is so much fun!

Chocolate-covered bliss.

This photo really sums up how much fun we had this weekend (as well as how much Finn enjoyed his cake, courtesy of baker extraordinaire, Aunt Heather). We have so many fun photos to post that I uploaded them to Picasa, so click here for the full album.

Some brief background: on Friday - his actual birthday - we went with Andrew's parents and my mom to dinner at Park Central Tavern (yum) then on Saturday we celebrated with a few other babies at Annie, Jim and Emilia's house. Emilia turned 1 yesterday so it was really nice to have a joint party with our yoga baby friends + some other New Haven pals. Yesterday we rested and recovered and today are feeling back to normal, i.e., getting back on the regular nap schedule - yes!

Thanks to everyone for helping to make Finn's birthday so special. We are truly blessed!!

3 comments:

Mom of AOCG said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Boy! Love all of the photos, but you definitely picked the cutest one for the blog! :) He's so handsome.....love, aunt sue xo

Pokolodi said...

We had a blast and were so happy to be included in the celebration! I have tons of pictures too, but I wanted to wait until you posted yours before I posted mine. :) I'll put them up later...I also have a great video of the cake and song! I may or may not have already watced it several times.

Auntie Ann said...

Oh boy...does he look yummy!!! Is he ready to try cookies now that he is one? Will bake some if he can...Love, Auntie Ann