8.03.2009

new car




It always amazes me how the most inexpensive toys are sometimes the most entertaining. Take for example, the $6 secondhand toy car that we bought over the weekend. Finn simply does not want to get off of it. Fine with me as it seems to be helping his balance immensely. He is also really enjoying his new helium balloon from Stop & Shop. He is always desperate for a balloon and we relented this time, what with it being his birth-week and all ... (that's an Aunt Sue thing :)

3 comments:

Mom of AOCG said...

I am very happy for BirthWeek! Both for Finn and for me.....I have been warned that I need to get the gift in the mail that I bought in February. Can I do it? xoxo to my adorable nephew. Love, Aunt Sue

Pokolodi said...

Oh man! I was going to get him a ride-on car for his birthday! Hmmm...now I get to shop some more. :)

sKimski said...

Adorable! Yes, his birthday is Friday! What do you guys have planned?