8.06.2009

i've got my own place now


My mother is convinced that now that Finn is starting to move around, he needs a playpen. However, it's really hard to find a playpen in this day and age that either 1) isn't a pack and play or 2) isn't a million dollars, so I'm pretty resistant to the idea. I'm also fairly certain that he would loudly protest being put into a playpen for more than 30 seconds. In any case, we went to Ikea today and spotted this tent that Finn's cousin Massi has--and is obsessed with. It was an instant hit.

3 comments:

Elaine said...

Are Pack & Plays bad?

Mom of AOCG said...

His cousin Claire has that one too. Something about Ikea and being $10 draws you in.......

Elaine said...

Mom had a suggestion for me -- have toys that the kid really likes, but can ONLY play with in the Pack & Play. Makes it not so horrible.

It worked. For Helen, anyway. Alice's favorite toy would have been a knife or a screwdriver.