10.10.2008

fall color



Finn met his Great, Great Aunt Ruth yesterday for the first time! She was impressed with his joie de vivre and overall beauty ... Hopefully someday soon, Finn will have the chance to meet his Great, Great Aunt Cathlyn in Illinois. Two GGA's - he's a lucky guy!

Truth be told, we think that he's teething and therefore isn't as upbeat as usual ... 9 weeks sounds pretty early to us, but Andrew's baby book revealed that he had his first tooth at 4 months old. Jeepers.

And yes, the other photo is of the Barber Pond during the day to show you all how pretty the trees are right now ... and yes, that's Andrew wearing his robe and carrying a beer and a gun. His props are mostly for effect, I like to believe.

2 comments:

s.cuda said...

Oh the Barber Pond is lovely, this is exactly what I had in mind when I thought of you and the family in the fall. Ah! Leaves. Finn is totally looking like Mini-Andrew.

Pokolodi said...

Okay, I know I have said this before, and actually I did mean it the first time--but after seeing Barber Pond, I really and truly want Mary Ellen to adopt me. Seriously. Do you think she will?