10.21.2008

visiting the office, part 2



Yesterday Finn and I went to see Andrew and take their office photo. He was happy to see his Uncle Brian and assist me with the photo-taking. He was just so cute that I had to post all of these pics for your enjoyment. [as an side, I meant to take photos of the steaks that Andrew and I ate for our anniversary take-out dinner (it was great). Tonight we're going to have leftovers and bust out the anniversary cake that we were too tired to eat last night.]

Today we had a major milestone - we went to Stop and Shop! It was amazing. First we met Val and Marna for breakfast and they encouraged me that I COULD DO IT ALONE. And they were RIGHT. Finn was great - he slept the entire time. Now I'm going to go shopping every day!

3 comments:

Elaine said...

I remember that first trip out with Helen by myself. I was scared crazy, but it went fine! :)

Congratulations on a HUGE mommy milestone!

Pokolodi said...

That IS huge! Yay for both of you!

And thank you again for breakfast. Remind me to give Carson a dose (or two) of benedryl next time we do that. Then maybe he'll slow down a bit. (Is that child abuse?)

Penelope said...

WOO HOO - You did it. It's a whole new world out there with baby. Congrats. Finn was totally delicious - way more tasty than the croissants. I'm up for babysitting anytime!