10.24.2008

field trip

"Actually, I'd have been happy to stay home with my blanket."

Yesterday we decided that it was high time to head to Westfarms Mall in West Hartford, which is now on my top 10 favorite places in Connecticut. Finn was a little bit unhappy in the car, but once we arrived he slept for 2 straight hours. That was cool because although nothing I tried on happened to fit, I was able to focus on my purchase of several new pairs of socks.

To grandma and other visitors: if you are in the mood for a Nordstrom outing next time you visit, I have an idea.

4 comments:

Auntie Ann said...

The blanket that Grandma knit looks so cozy on him. I wish I had one to wrap myself up in today as the northwind has started to blow!!

Auntie Ann said...

PS Belated happy anniversary!!!
and I finally posted correctly!!!!

Pokolodi said...

We too love the WH mall-- and we're up for a field trip anytime!
Hint. Hint.

Penelope said...

Congratulations - you have hit the big time now!