10.02.2008

walk in the park


This morning we met our friends Val and Carson in East Rock Park for breakfast (mmm croissants. and so nice to get outside.) It really feels like fall here now ... breezy and brisk! Finn seemed to enjoy his time in the sling for the first time - probably because he has "filled out" enough so that he doesn't sink to the bottom anymore. That's what happens when one eats 8-10 hours a day! ha.

Finn is getting excited for the debate tonight, although we'll have to DVR it for him since it's past his bedtime.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks so snuggly! I'm glad he enjoyed it finally! xo

Pokolodi said...

Yay Finn! I'm so glad you enjoyed hanging out with us. I kind of got the impression that you were bored by our company, seeing that you slept the whole time. Glad to hear I was wrong! I'm also glad Carson survived those crazy twins! I might need to post a little somethin' about that on our blog! I mean, that kid survived being mauled by a bear. Imagine what he could have done to Carson.

Pokolodi said...

ps
I just noticed that his sling is called a "peanut shell." How appropriate!

Elaine said...

Awww! And I have that fabric, too -- bought it last year to make myself a little prize. Haven't cut into it yet. Too purty. But this just might be my inspiration. :)

I *loved* my slings, and so did the girls.

Anonymous said...

I must also add how much I love little Finn's hand clenched to the sling. I need to squeeze you, Finn!!!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

What did Finn make of the debate?

Fleur said...

He slept through the debate, but we watched highlights this morning and he wasn't impressed.