10.17.2008

playing dress up

Finn already has both his "day" and "evening" Halloween costumes ready to go, but I still thought it would be fun to try some alternate ideas. (We had a little time to kill today).

He wasn't crazy about the concept of dressing as a Kabbalist.

The south-of-the-border/Chi-Chi's waiter get-up that Ollie and Leslie bought Finn from Mexico is, sadly, still too big. Maybe next year!

He liked his final option, the rapper outfit, so much we decided to leave it on for the rest of the day.

You only have to wait 2 more weeks to see Finn in his halloween glory. I hope that East Rock residents are handing out a lot of candy corn this year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a crack up! I love it!

Pokolodi said...

Gees--I'm so glad we didn't come our to meet you for a walk! Then the world would have been robbed of this brilliance--especially the kabbalist.
(Yeah...I think I just took partial credit for your funny post. How rude.)