8.06.2008

...and Peanut shall wear a t-shirt that says "i was totally worth the world's longest labor"


Good lord. I can't believe how long this is taking. I mean, it's progressing and we know that the early labor has started but after all of the activity last night I thought FOR SURE that today would be the day. Shows what I know! Nothing! I have another sono/non-stress test scheduled for tomorrow morning and am hopeful that they'll be able to tell me what's going on down there. I'm not uncomfortable, just super antsy.

At this point, if he's not going to be born on the 6th (a number that I like too!) then he really might as well wait til Friday at 12:01 a.m. Superb awesomeness.

Things I am thankful for: my orange bouncy-ball thing on which I shall perch to watch tv, Project Runway and Shear Genius (please God vote stupid Nekisa off) and my mother-in-law who is currently in the kitchen making macaroni and cheese from scratch!! I'm serious!

1 comment:

Pokolodi said...

Crap! I was totally going to bring you my mac and cheese (from scratch) when you got home from the hospital! I have eaten the woman's food. I can't compete with her mac and cheese!

And, yes, you are right. He will totally be worth it. Every long minute of it. You just don't even know, my friend.

Enjoy those secret little kicks in these last hours--soon enough you'll be sharing them with the rest of the world.