8.24.2008

Debate 08


NEW HAVEN, Connecticut (CNN)—Strong words were exchanged on the campaign trail yesterday as Phinneas Barber (D –CT) accused incumbent Andrew Barber (R-NY) of embracing short sighted offshore oil exploration policies designed “solely to pad the pockets of his Wall Street fat-cat friends”. The older Barber responded by taking a shot at his wildly popular challenger “sure, he talks up his commitment to the environment –but I ask you: how many disposable diapers is he personally responsible for putting in our nations already over flowing landfills EVERY SINGLE DAY? 15? 20?”

5 comments:

Pokolodi said...

Okay, that split screen is just freaky!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I don't think anybody should comment on how much he looks like Mick anymore.....it's pretty obvious who his Daddy is! :) (Except I'm SO PROUD you're a Democrat Finn! I say I'm not raising Republicans, but I'm glad to hear that my nephew isn't leaning right either!)

Obama/Biden 2008! :)

s.cuda said...

this is too much. i'm dying over here.

Anonymous said...

I can practically HEAR him telling me that I must learn the dharma!

sKimski said...

No Way! That is too funny...